Kellogg-Comstock Cemetery

The Kellogg Comstock Cemetery, located at the southernmost edge of the original property, was the family burial ground at least as early as 1832.  Among those interred in the cemetery are Enos Kellogg (1832) and his wife Lydia Fitch Kellogg (1832), their daughter Esther Kellogg Comstock (1857), her husband, Aaron Comstock (1827), and at least six other individuals.

The cemetery is now owned by the City of Norwalk.